NoChintz are looking for an exceptional Senior Graphic Designer to join our graphics studio. If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a member of our team please send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
Applicants must have an enthusiasm to learn from a multi-disciplined studio and be pro-active in developing their role within our entrepreneurial team.
NoChintz is a creative studio focused on interior design and branding. Which means that we bring head-turning design to spaces, places, people and brands. It’s what we like doing best and it’s what we’re best at. We believe in good old-fashioned hard work and creativity. We balance the cool with the commercial to inspire and delight every audience. We use insight, skill, experience and craft to make your world a better place. One tasteful decision at a time.
Because good design isn’t a question of what things could be. It’s a question of what things should be. Whether you’re a global brand, a tired-out retail unit, or a workspace from hell, our multi-disciplinary team is on hand to find the best possible way to realise your vision.
Senior Graphic Designer
The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for managing and producing initial design concepts through to full artwork stage for a wide variety of graphics and branding in its widest sense.
– Applicants must be confident in their ability to be client facing and project manage accounts both in a studio role and also on-site as the projects require
– Relevant experience on a number of projects from conception through to completion, with experience of producing fully costed design packages
– Ability to work across several design sectors spanning identities, interiors, books, exhibitions, environmental graphics
– Strong conceptual, presentation and technical skills
– Proficient in Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, with a knowledge of print process and preparing print ready files, an understanding of typography and a keen eye for detail
– Driving license preferable